Our Programs & Services
We excel at what we do
HBCU All-Stars, LLC is committed to changing the landscape for our black communities on a local, national, and global level.
We play on some of the biggest stages and are proud to partner with some of the world’s most esteemed brands across a diverse range of industries including sports, entertainment, and culture.
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, email us at [email protected]
We create meaningful and memorable experiences that celebrate black history, black culture, and black excellence while bringing people together to appreciate their differences and unique contributions.
We partner with the best networks, independent media organizations, and streaming services around the world to bring exposure to your company or organization.
We focus on providing opportunities to our hard-working HBCU students. Our strong relationships with our HBCU students, staff, and administration gives us an advantage in recruiting qualified candidates in a wide range of industries, interests, and skillsets.
We help you to foster a professional relationship with our HBCUs, source qualified candidates, and build a pipeline of future potential hires.
79% of Americans prioritize companies that support local causes when deciding who they want to see doing business in their communities.
We believe in allyship and do our part to create a culture of inclusion through philanthropy. Our events offer an exciting opportunity to do something different while bettering our communities.
Your company plays a critical role in creating meaningful change, which benefits everyone—including you. Stronger communities result in more prosperous markets and a larger pool of workforce talent.
We help your brand stand out by standing up for a culture of inclusion.
Our programs & initiatives are designed to showcase the best in black college sports & give our clients a competitive edge while giving back to our black communities.
We invest in the futures of our student-athletes by providing the tools & opportunities that will set them up for success both on and off the court.
• Athletic Training
• Media Coaching
• Career Transition
• Interview Prep
• Financial Literacy
Listening to a great speaker can be a transformative experience. Our diverse roster of entertainers, athletes, coaches, authors, activists, business experts and more are sure to captivate and inspire your audience.
We connect you with the best speaker for your event that will resonate with your audience and satisfy your bottom line.
We provide innovative solutions to problems facing HBCUs through athletic programs.
We develop effective strategies that boost enrollment and retention rates while maximizing external revenue.
• Coaching Recruitment
• Leadership Training
• Departmental Reviews
• Marketing & Promotions
• Fundraising Strategies
WE CELEBRATe BLACK HISTORY, BLACK EXCELLENCE, AND BLACK CULTURAL EXPERIENCES THAT HAve TOO OFTEN BEEN OVERLOOKED.
- Media Relationships
- Televised Events
- Social Media
- Corporate Sponsors
- Personal & Professional Life Skills
- Athletic & Skill Development Training
- Mental, Physical, Social, & Spiritual Wellness
- Media Training
- Financial Literacy
- Internship, Job & Career Programs
- Social Justice & Civil Rights Organizations
- Ranked and selected as Top HBCU All-Star Scholar Athlete in Black College Basketball
- National Player of the Year Honors
- National Player and Team of the Week Honors
- HBCU All-Stars Champion
Our number one focus is providing Exposure, Access, Recognition (EAR) and Opportunities, Resources, and Results (ORR) to deserving, hard-working, talented, and ambitious HBCU student-athletes and outstanding coaches.
- Community Outreach & Engagement
- All-Expense-Paid trip to HBCU All-Star Game during Final Four Weekend
- Memorable Final Four Tournament Championship Game Experiences
- Sharing HBCU experiences to middle and high school students attending the College Admissions Fair
- CBS Sports Media Training
- HBCU All-Stars Career Transition Program
- HBCU All-Stars Financial Literacy Seminars
- Our sponsor, Reveal Suits’ “Dress for Success” representing respective HBCUs
- HBCU All-Stars Pro Day Combine
- HBCU All-Stars Commemorative Championship Rings
- Invitation to NBA G-League Elite Camp
- Invitation to NBA Pro Day Combine in Chicago
- Invitation to NBA HBCU Summer League Showcase in Vegas
- Invitation to NBA Team workouts
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Signed Professional G-League, and International Contracts
- Opportunity to play professional basketball at the highest level